Marine Discovery Centre, (MDC), 416 Seaview Rd,Henley Beach
- 9.30am Welcome & Introduction
- 9.45am Overview of the MDC and current coastal issues
- 10.25am Ms Elaine Facchino from NGS Super
- 10.30am Morning Tea - provided
- 10.50am Ms Heidi Taylor from the Tangaroa Blue Foundation - Australian Marine Debris Initiative: Presentation. Marine Trail including litter survey
- 12.00 noon Mr Rata Luckens & Mr Garry Griffiths: NRM Officers: MDC Dune area. What’s happening? What are we aiming to achieve?
- 12.30pm Lunch - provided
- 1.00pm Heidi – continued Analysing Data Sheets: How can they be incorporated into existing Dune Care/Marine Trail activities?
- 1.30pm MDC Marine Scientists: Ms Nicole Mertens. Stormwater & sediment analysis - link between catchment and coastal issues
- 2.00pm Mr Carl Charter - Feril or Peril? explores both marine pests and species of conservation concern. Resources are available - including website, ID cards, posters and a booklet
Please R.S.V.P. to Ursula by Thursday 14th March 2013
via email: UQuack-Weatherley@star.catholic.edu.au or ph: 8356 8943