Participants will get an opportunity to share the results and ideas from their activities in coastal research, conservation and management, and experience the impressive diversity of the southeast Baltic Sea coast.
- Integrated Coastal Management – case studies and experiences
- GIS & marine spatial planning
- Coastal and marine nature conservation
- River basin – coast interactions
- Coastal dune management
- Green coastal tourism
- Coastal climate change adaptation
- Coastal management and aquaculture
- Coastal fisheries management
- Coastal lagoon management
Littoral 2014 will address a wide range of coastal research, conservation and management issues and focus on networking of coastal researchers and practitioners from all over Europe.
For more information see the attachment or visit